Selling your property shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your property pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your property sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your properties value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your property, including internet and local media.
- Present your property to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your property maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next property and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods and more.
Recent Property Sales
What are properties in your area selling for?
Getting the Highest Price for Your Property
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it is staged appropriately.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for hte privilege of selling your property. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees now negotiable between and FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspection fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.